Dr. Mohammed Badri is a Consultant General andLaparoscopic surgeon at Dr. Soliman Fakeeh medical center DSFMC. Where hisprimary area of specialization focuses on:
• General Surgery Consultations
• Oncology: Thyroid, Breast, GIT cases consultations.
• MBBS, Bachelor Degree in Medicine and Surgery, KingAbdulaziz University, 2000م
• Fellow Saudi board, General Surgery, 2007
• Fellow Advanced Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgery,Hamburg, Germany, 2012
Dr. Mohammed is certified from accredited MedicalBoard in Saudi Arabia, such as the Saudi Board of General Surgery in 2007,followed by the fellowship program of advanced laparoscopic and bariatricsurgery, Hamburg, Germany in 2012.
Dr. Mohammed served invarious senior roles at king Abdulaziz University hospital in Jeddah since 2000م . During this He acts as Assistant Professor,Consultant General Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, as well as he held the role ofthe Medical Director, then chairman and vice Dean 2016.