Ms. Rasha is a Specialist, CLINICAL DIETITIAN at Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital (DSFH) serving at the outpatient and inpatient departments.
• Designing diets meal plan according to the patient’s health condition and his nutritional needs based on medical and nutritional history, physical measurements, and laboratory results.
• Planning diets meal plan to treatchronic diseases such as: diabetes - heart disease patients - overweight - highblood pressure - liver and kidneydiseases.
• Determine the ideal diets formetabolic disorders, such as gluten-free and lactose-free diet.
• Follow up on the nutritional statusof pregnant and Breastfeeding women , and designing diets meal plan to supportlactation.
• Designing feeding plan for elderlypeople who depend on enteral feeding including their health condition.
• Monitoring necessary pathologicalconditions for patients suffering from gastrointestinal diseases andmalnutrition .
Ms. Rasha obtained her bachelor's degree from King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, KSA
followed by obtaining the Master’s degree from King Abdulaziz university in 2015.
Ms. Rasha worked as a Specialist, CLINICAL DIETITIAN at Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital (DSFH)