Dr.Ahmed is a consultant, General & Oncologic Surgery at Dr.Soliman Fakeeh Hospital. His specialization includes: bariatric surgery and laparoscopic surgery.
- Dr.Ahmed graduated from King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, with his medical degree in 1992. In addition, he is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland,1997, fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons,1999, And fellow of the American College of Surgeons, 2010.
- Department of Surgery KFNGH, Resident of the Year,1998.
- Department of Surgery KFNGH, Best Tutor, 2003-04.
- Department of Surgery KFNGH, Best Tutor, 2010-11.
- Dr.Ahmed's experience started in 1998, when he worked as assistant consultant, surgery at King Fahd Medical Research Center.Then, he worked as assistant consultant, Hepatobliliary Sciences & Liver Transplant at the same institution between 1999- 2000. Finally, he is a consultant, surgery department, at King Fahd Medical Research Center and Princess Norah Cancer Center since 2003 .