Dr.Abduldayem Ahmed is a doctor of Chiropractic at Dr.Soliman Fakeeh Hospital.
- Board Certified: American Board of Chiropractic Examiners, USA, 2011.
- Member: Michigan Association of Chiropractors, USA, 2012.
- Member: American Chiropractic Association, USA, 2012.
- After receiving his bachelor of science in biology from Ferris State University, Big Rapids, USA in 2008. Dr.Abduldayem Ahmed completed his doctor of chiropractic medicine from the National University of Health Sciences, Chicago, USA in 2012, along with getting his post-professional master of science in advanced clinical practice from the same university in 2013.
- Dr.Abduldayem Ahmed worked as an associate physician in the department of chiropractic at Family Wellness PC in Michigan, USA from 2012 to 2013. He also worked as the clinical director in the department of chiropractic at Dearborn Spine Center in Michigan, USA from 2013 to 2017. Before joining Dr.Soliman Fakeeh Hospital, he also worked as the clinical director in the department of integrative wellness at Michigan Integrative Wellness, Michigan, USA from 2016 to 2017. Furthermore, Dr.Abduldayem Ahmed was an adjunct professor at Henry Ford College, Michigan, USA.