Dr.Mamdouh Essa Masri is a consultant, Orthopedics & joint arthroplasty, sport medicine and upper extremity arthroscopy and joint replacement at Dr.Soliman Fakeeh Hospital (DSFH).
- Member, the Canadian Board of Orthopedic Surgery, 2004.
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada,
- Member, Saudi Council, 2007.
- Participate in Orthopedic attending.
- Program Director, Saudi Orthopedic Surgery Association, DSFH.
- Attending International Meetings & Conferences.
- After gaining his bachelor degree in medicine and surgery from the Faculty of Medicine at King Saud University in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in 1994, Dr.Mamdouh underwent the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE) in 1998, it’s a computer based examination that test the general assessment of the candidate’s basic medical knowledge in the principle disciplines of medicine and a prerequisite for eligibility to the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examinations. Subsequently, Dr.Mamdouh attended McMaster University in Hamilton, Canada to receive his certification by the Canadian Board of Orthopedic Surgery in 2004, followed by an upper extremity fellowship program in 2005, which he swimmingly completed at the same university, where he later completed a sport medicine & arthroscopy fellowship program in 2006, before finally pursuing another fellowship program in joint arthroscopy & reconstruction in 2007, which he successfully completed at the same university.
- Prior to joining DSFH, Dr.Mamdouh served as an orthopedic consultant at the general surgery department at the International Medical Centre (IMC) in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, between 2007 and 2014.